Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sorry...

Well damn, this Cancer is sure affecting me in ways that I'm still coming to terms with!

Yesterday, managed to hurt some people, cause I shut down, didn't communicate and treated them poorly as I struggled with what is going on. I know they were helping, and I know what I did was wrong, but still feel like crap that I hurt people, that is something that I have to live with and make sure doesn't happen again.

I'm lucky that I have some great friends who aren't shy about calling a spade a spade and got me to talk about it. One said the following and it really rings true, "you my dear friend - will need those people in the coming weeks and I am sure they will understand that you are not really fighting with them but with yourself!"

Can't change what happened, but damned if I'm going to let this Cancer have any victories on any fronts! It's a war and I aim to win it physically, mentally and emotionally!

1 comment:

  1. Play the cancer card. It's the one time in your life when you can be an ass and you will automatically be excused/forgiven. We all love you when your an ass as much as we love you when you aren't.....

    ReplyDelete