Wednesday, April 29, 2009

And then there was one

Well the 5 days of Cisplatin, really whacked me good this go around. Finally feeling human again, and am hopeful that I never have to get Cisplatin again!

Lung function test on Monday was good, the results were better than the previous one, so that meant I got the Bleomycin yesterday.

My body really hates Bleo.. a hard night last night only got a couple hours sleep with the Chills so bad, Marnie was holding me tight, fever and my body resetting. Today has been blah with recovering from last night, feeling drained, tired, sore from everything.

So just taking it easy and resting. My plan is to get some time in the office tomorrow and Friday depending upon how I feel. Hope to be able to attend a Relay for Life event on Saturday.

Speaking of which.. if you haven't already seen, go to my Facebook page and look at the photo of what my High School Friends did for me out in Oceanside, CA. I'm truly at a loss for words.. still! And just in awe of all that everyone has done/is doing for me, Marnie and the girls.

Ya'll rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment