Well it does.. and it sucks the energy right out of you.. just amazing how one little thing this afternoon turned my whole evening upside down. Had a nice relaxing day for the most part, and then went to pick Ashley up without thinking about it. Got her about 2 inches off the ground and went OMG!!
This evening I have just been hurting from that simple thing, feeling drained and pretty much useless. It's amazing how that little faux pas, just ruined the evening. And it's really getting old hurting!
On another note, just realized that I hate not being able to do those things, can't carry a basket full of clothes up the stairs, can't pick up my daughter, can't do this... can't do that.... AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! And then I feel like I'm burdening Marnie, cause she's having to do those things. Top that off with when I'm hurting and just want to lie down in the recliner and she's trying to get things done around the house. Makes me feel pretty low, not feeling like I'm contributing and helping out. I mean I know I can't do this stuff.. but still bugs me.
Ah well on a happier note, some friends came over and we rocked out with Rock Band for a bit.. that was a good time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Uh hello! Is this what we can expect from you? Loving your children and being a good dad? C'mon man, forget about it! Well, I guess that's you and they guy we all love! So, be careful - no more lifting, and try and stay upright and with both feet on the ground - at least for a little while!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about riding this week - the weather is not obliging. Keep the faith dude and let's get this behind us and head out to Montana for some of the sights eh??
I could have told you a long time a go that pain sucks. However, since you never listen to me it would have been an exercise in futility. Tell Ashley it is her turn to pick you up. She is big and strong and it is pay back time for nine years of you picking her up. Love ya!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know it sucks....but believe me....it is not a burden to those around you. They all love you and want for your well being. If that means you can't lift things for a while - they're OK with that. You need to concentrate on healing so you can be even stronger than before. In no time, you'll be doing the running around. :)
ReplyDeletein short roger we are all here to be behind you when you fall and you will but we are here to pick you up again and get the ball rolling.............dagger
ReplyDelete